Dear Valued Clients & Friends,
Given the recent developments around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to share what Frisco Smokehouse are doing to support the health and safety of our associates and customers.
Health & Safety
We are 100% focused on safety. Keeping our employees and customers safe is our top priority and we are utilizing several measures to support their continued well-being. These include:
- We are continually reinforcing CDC Illness Prevention Guidelines to all employees. We have directed all them not to report to work if they have symptoms that are consistent with CDC guidance and to contact a medical professional. We are also closely monitoring and following guidance and advice regarding this illness.
- Our operational team is working closely with our food distributors and vendors to provide oversight on these protocols, including return to work decisions externally, and in our kitchen or venue.
- We already had robust quality assurance and safety standards in place, which we have reinforced and added to. We are sanitizing all high-touch surfaces at an increased frequency throughout the day, including kitchen equipment, tables, and chairs. We have also added greeters to assist and add awareness to your arrival and departure of our facility.
- We are carefully sealing of all to-go and delivery bags & pans for catering orders, and all staff are required to wear disposable gloves and change them frequently.
- To ensure we are doing our part in this, while also providing peace of mind for our contracted events and orders, Frisco Hall will amend its terms and conditions to offering alternative date options for any contracted events at no additional fees. We hope that this flexibility makes it easier for you, or your clients, to continue booking business.
- We have upgraded our commercial kitchen and will engage in training and certification programs to enrich our team, and we will deep clean and prep our gear for the return fully operational as soon as conditions are safe to do so.
- Please alert your sales representative if you need to adjust your catering delivery instructions to reduce human interactions.
At times like this, there is tremendous joy in knowing that as a small privately-owned company, we can take the position to protect and support our employees and other local businesses. We are lively, passionate, motivated, and ready to get back to work with our amazing clients!
We appreciate your continued partnership and support of Frisco Smokehouse and other brands of 5353 Concepts.